A2 Federal, Inc. (A2F) is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) that is Asian-Pacific, American Owned. We provide superior contract management and execution, realistic cost, and a stable, fully qualified workforce. Our vision is to serve as trusted team members and proponents of a single goal – mission accomplishment. At A2F we have a simple mission statement: To provide services to US military and government agencies world-wide with highly qualified professionals, well thought out technical solutions, at a realistic and reasonable cost. With A2F, mission support begins with a trusted workforce and only ends when the mission is successfully completed. The Government’s mission and requirements are our number 1 priority – period.
Support Personnel. The backbone of any organization is the support personnel who ensure that required technical and administrative task requirements are completed correctly and on time. A2F provides a host of support service solutions from customs officers, front office executive administrators, logisticians, security screeners, IT support staff, and other qualified support personnel whether within the United States or Overseas that possess the required clearances, certifications, and host-nation immigration requirements.
Intelligence Analysis. Experienced analysts for All Source, Signals Intelligence; Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) Exploitation; and other missions that require effective tradecraft to provide the discrete support the Intelligence Community (IC) and Department of Defense (DoD) require. We also specialize in language-enabled analysts with the clearance levels needed.
Cultural Advisors and Trainers. A2F provides cultural knowledge, regional expertise, and training wherever needed. A2F currently provides cleared cultural advisors world-wide with personnel deployed to Jordan and Kuwait in support of critical DoD missions
Linguistic Services. To mitigate mission risk and ensure the intent of a foreign speaker’s or author’s intent, A2F provides linguists capable of translation, interpretation, and transcription from source languages rendered into grammatically correct English and from English to the target language.
Legal Services. When critical foreign legal representation and knowledge of host-nation law is required. A2F provides highly qualified legal staff and attorneys. We currently support the DoD in Afghanistan with Host-Nation legal representation.
IT Support Services. Technical knowledge and experience for critical systems administration, architecture, software development, and helpdesk.
• Ninety-five (95) percent of our personnel have served the US Intelligence Community with active Security Clearances and possess the skills and knowledge to remain up-to-date on customer mission needs and stay current with local counterintelligence situations.
• Efficient and cost effective – our comprehensive solutions provide highly qualified personnel with salaries and benefits to include 401K, Health care, and paid time off that promote retention but with overhead costs that keep rates low.
• Our emphasis on support services, intelligence analysis, and multi-language disciplines are critical to effective counterintelligence awareness in mission success.
• Niche-level expertise with the intelligence community to source and secure cleared personnel possessing from Secret to Top Secret with Counterintelligence and Full-Scope polygraphs.
• Full-back office support functions to ensure contract compliance, accurate project control, security, human resources, and electronic time keeping system.
• Experience, capability, and knowledge to source, hire, retain, and deploy personnel world-wide in support of the customer’s mission.
Name: G. Wayne Ackerman, President and CEO
A2 Federal, Inc. (A2F) is an Asian-Pacific, American-Owned and a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned, Small Business (SDVOSB), registered and incorporated in the Commonwealth of Virginia in 2012.
• DUNS Number: 078539163
• CAGE Code: 63C13
• TIN: 46-0613979
• ADDRESS: 46491 Cedarhurst Drive, Sterling, Virginia 20165, United States
• FAX: 703.430.7124
• Website: www.a2-federal.com
Registered NAICS Codes
315210 Cut and Sew Apparel
541511 Custom Computer Programming Services
541512 Computer Systems Design Services
541513 Computer Facilities Management Services
541519 Other Computer Related Services
541611 Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
541614 Process, Physical Distribution, and Logistics Consulting Services
541690 Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
541720 Research and Development in the Social Sciences and Humanities
541930 Translation and Interpretation Services
541990 All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
561110 Office Administrative Services
611420 Computer Training
611430 Professional and Management Development Training
611699 All Other Miscellaneous Schools and Instruction
611710 Educational Support Services