*TS/SCI clearance w/ Polygraph* A2F is willing to sponsor the right candidate for the necessary security clearance.
The candidate will be responsible for a wide range of linguistic functions, specifically translation, transcription, and interpretation. Additionally, other linguistic services such as collection, content management, language training, quality control, and writing analysis will be required. The candidate’s efforts will support the U.S. Interagency to drive mission requirements and customer production.
- Experience with end-to-end support for core language services such as translation, transcription, and interpretation of both written and web-based content
- Exploitation services such as open source research of written text, web-based content e.g. articles and blogs, and other literature
- Data exploitation technology services such as Native Language Processing, Human Language Technologies, and other data ingestion and translation tools
- Knowledge of culture, religion, national and regional politics, pop culture, military, infrastructure, and other specialized knowledge
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- A high degree of competency in both English and the target language
- Competent in the use of Microsoft tools such as word, excel
Educational/Work Experience and Certification Requirements:
Expert Level: Minimum ILR 5 for translation or interpretation
Senior Level: Minimum ILR 4-4+ for translation or interpretation
Primary Level: Minimum ILR 3-3+ for translation or interpretation