Senior-Level | Langley AFB, VA | TS/SCI
The selected individual will provide operational level single and multidiscipline ISR analysis in support of ACC A2. This includes producing correlated and fused ISR products to support command requirements, and providing expertise in drafting guidance, developing analytic processes, evaluating/socializing analytic tools, evaluating and directing analytic standards, and researching analytic outreach and professional opportunities. Provide knowledge and experience to support management of weapons and tactics-related programs, identify weaknesses in Tactics Techniques and Procedures and equipment, find constructive solutions, and make recommendations on how best practices and TTPs are incorporated into training, standardization and evaluation, and current operations and documented in accordance with AF standards. Support development and document terminology and TTPs, support exercise planning and execution, provide pre-deployment/employment support as necessary, and support overall readiness and training efforts at Staff and Wing levels. Operate in accordance with AFI 14-120 Tactics Analysis and Reporting program, AFI 11-415 Weapons and Tactics Programs, and supplements.
- Familiar with Disposition of Forces tradecraft
- Experience with a focus on multiple domains of intelligence
- Understands intelligence processes and organizational responsibilities within the AF and the Intelligence Community.
- Well-developed organizational and time management skills
- Seasoned Action Officer that can stand on their own in a meeting or working a tasker
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including ability to communicate detailed technical information to peers and non-technical management staff as needed
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- 15 years of experience highly desired.
- Familiar with US national intelligence partners
- Familiar with Object Based Production
- Knowledge of SIGINT, MASINT, GEOINT, or HUMINT collection or analysis
- Familiar with Air Operations Center (AOC) and/or Distributed Common Ground System (DCGS), and Unit Level Intelligence (ULI)
- Excellent briefing and writing skills