*Must have an active TS/SCI Security Clearance*
- Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience
- CompTIA Security+ Certification
- 4+ years Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP (LAMP)
- 4+ years web development (HTML5, CSS, PHP, SQL, WordPress)
- 3+ years current/recent experience with cloud-based applications (Amazon Web Services)
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge and understanding of the labor category activities required to meet mission requirements.
- Demonstrates mastery of qualitative and quantitative analytic methodologies and pursue developments in academia or other fields that affect tradecraft methodology.
- Demonstrates ability to define comprehensive, new, or unique research approaches that enable rigorous assessments to address and contribute to high-level tasks.
- Demonstrates in-depth analysis of analytic operations and knowledge management issues across organizational and intra-IC boundaries and clearly articulates key findings.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently and with minimal oversight.
- Demonstrates ability to review analytic products for cogent arguments, tradecraft standards, and adequate support for conclusions; routinely tests analytic rigor of analytic products.
- Required Experience: Minimum 10 years of experience related to the specific labor category with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
- Master’s degree from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education; or have bachelor’s degree from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and an additional 5 years of related senior experience, for a total of 15 years, as a substitute to the master’s degree.
- Experience with DNS and CDNs a plus
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate
- Previous work within ACC/ISR and/or the Air Force Cryptologic Office
- Ability to network with external customers and problem solve
- Ability to work independently