*Must have an active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph*
Required Skills & Demonstrated Experience
- Demonstrated experience running daily team scrum meetings.
- Demonstrated experience using Jira for managing backlogs, portfolios, products and sprints.
- Demonstrated experience monitoring the progress of multiple concurrent and highly visible projects and requirements.
- Demonstrated experience working with project teams to determine or project work scope and level of effort to produce a t-shirt size for the associated work.
- Demonstrated experience tailoring complex technical ideas and concepts to be communicated to a range of audiences in briefings and reports.
- Demonstrated experience translating customer requirements into system requirements and being able to define MVI’s, Features and user stories within the Lead Agile construct.
- Demonstrated experience developing detailed design and associated deliverables.
- Demonstrated experience translating customer and system requirements into design.
- Demonstrated experience designing system interfaces.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience developing Applications using the following technologies or something similar: SOLR, Elastic, Postgres, Java, Scala, RDS or spring boot.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience working with relational and non-relational database systems such as Amazon RDS, DynamoDB, and Postgres.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with and troubleshooting of Internet and Web-related protocols and technologies such as Tomcat, Nodejs, Web Services, or SSL.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience developing JUnit and Jasmine tests.
- Demonstrated experience with testing platforms such as Jest or Karma.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience working with DevOps tools such as Git, Jenkins, or Nexus
Highly Desired Skills & Demonstrated Experience
- Demonstrated recent experience with the Sponsor’s Lean Agile methodology.
- Demonstrated experience with Sponsor data repositories, Segmentation service, SecOps Pipeline, and Automated Sponsor JIRA Workflow.