SME-Level | Fort Meade, MD | TS/SCI w/ CI Poly
The Tactical Dataflow, Architecture and Operations Subject Matter Expert will serve as the Tactical ISR collection, operations, and policy expert supporting AFCO dataflow mission operations and capabilities. The candidate’s efforts will focus on collection ingest challenges with duties other duties as directed by the customer including data marking and configuration troubleshooting. The SME will provide input or recommendations as tasked or needed.
- 10 years’ experience in PED from ISR sensors and platforms.
- 10 years’ experience with the national intelligence community.
- Understanding of Tactical Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination (PED) challenges
- Experience supporting the ACC ISR enterprise.
- Must have experience dealing with Data Orchestration Services, JICD 4.2 communications structure, as well as knowledge of XML data format and understanding of national/airborne collection.
- Required Experience: Minimum 15 years of experience conducting analysis relevant to the specific labor category with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
- Required Education: Master’s degree from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education or have a bachelor’s degree from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and an additional 5 years of related expert experience, for a total of 20 years, as a substitute to the master’s degree
- Experience with military collection management and Combatant Commands (CCMDs)
- Previous experience with Air Operations Center (AOC) is highly sought